Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Would you…

My paint program skills are amazing...no?


Ok…talk about airing dirty laundry. ewwwww.


THIS is the not so happy state of my casa


this moment.


I know some of you prefer to see perfectly dolled up after shots…and raunchy before’s.


But this post is all about the


filthy and gritty real life in-betweens.


besides…


I need your help.


So…Would you paint the door black/brown?


like I just did…


IMG_6305


would you keep going…and paint the windows and door molding next to the door the same color?


like I kinda started doing…then stopped…then took a picture. lovely.


Lovin' the mess?


thought so.


IMG_6311


another view…


IMG_6300-1


oh joy. This is so real it is sad.



But back to the question.


?


1. Paint it all back white.


2. Leave the door dark and windows and frame white.


3. Both door and windows dark.


4. Clean the dayum house already. Geez.



thanks.


humble thanks


Post Title Would you…