Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Brown Time of Year

All the leaves are down, leaving a drab, brown landscape. Until we get some snow to brighten things up I'd better learn to like brown.

The interesting thing is, that late fall is beautiful in it's own unique way. I bet you are wondering why I don't have any interestingly beautiful late fall photos in this post. Well, the fact is, I don't have any at my fingertips. You have to look a little deeper to get some great photos with all the seemingly drab scenery. Spring and summer with their abundance of fresh green splendor just beg for a photograph.

I've been going through my digital photos and this morning and was hit with just how green spring and summer are around here. Such a contrast to what we've got now.

Here's a few photos from around our place in greener times.















Post Title The Brown Time of Year