Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Re-cap…schmeee-cap. Or…why do I feel like a slug compared to so many…

So…I literally had to look through the months to see what I actually

DID

accomplish this year of twenty-ten.

Not as much as some years…maybe more than other years.

I’m a Libra. And middle child. Surprising, eh?

Started out with a little Laundry re-do

tiled,painted built cabinets, new floor, new lighting…

laundry

laundry1

laundry2

That was fun…onto

Big butt…The chair with multiple personalities…

chairbb

chairbb1 IMG_5307

Then…the demure little butt chair…who didn’t put up nearly the fight!

lbchair

Then, somewhere…painting and re-decorating the Livingroom…windows, walls, art…

LRdlrd1

Then…I lost track… We had a son in the hospital…And, somehow I ended up with three jobs…

…and had a hard time keeping it all together.

But did continue gardening.

well…keeping plants alive.

Sorta

Gardening

This year….who knows?

I’m a live by the seat of my pant’s kinda girl…

But....What ‘bout you guys??

Spill.

Join Rhoda to find what other much more energetic than me people have been doing.


Post Title Re-cap…schmeee-cap. Or…why do I feel like a slug compared to so many…