Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Flotaki dreams…or is it flokati…

I was lucky to have studied abroad in

Paris as a college student.

When I finally came home...

My giant suitcase was stuffed with some new and very French clothes…shaggy sheepskin boots

and

a big Flokati Rug wrapped around many bottles of red wine.

flo4

amazing suitcase, eh...and not one bottle broke!

My french prof…whose apartment I would occaisionally study, in had a giant flokati….

and this was the epitome of Parisian chic…in my 22 year old mind.

flo5

I had the rug for years…even got some great bare bottomed baby shots of my kidlets on it.

flo2

flo3

above images: Decorpad

well…

I think

I’d love one again.

flochh

Canadian house and home

For the living room.

Am I nuts? Is it dorm decor? Will it be covered in unsightly black dog hair?

thoughts?


Post Title Flotaki dreams…or is it flokati…