Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

…From the bottom of my heart

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart…

But for you, my heart has no bottom.

beach 033

I don’t know how to express my sincere and humble thanks to all of the warm and beautiful

emails and comments I received.

beach 024

We have been through a roller coaster of events with our son in the hospital.

He is home…and slowly healing…

and for that we are soooo so thankful.

Your prayers and thoughts and pure caring were felt…

sooo beautifully and warmly felt.

There will never be words that can come close...

beach 029

and I want to wrap my arms around the whole cyber lot of you!

Thank you.

fall 005

thank you.

heart

Now back to decorating….. :) and visiting your beautiful blogs!


Post Title …From the bottom of my heart