Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Red Chest Before and After

I bought this chest at a garage sale for $15.00. It is very bland against the walls and also has a faux crackled finish that is kind of hideous, but I knew it could be saved. It sits by the garage door and everyone is supposed to put their shoes in it. Usually it sits here and shoes are scattered all around it.



The after: I painted a red and then glazed it with a black glaze. I am in love....
















Check out my daughter in the bathroom. Funny how much of life you don't notice until you look at your photos. You find dust and clutter that in life you begin to ignore and don't even see it anymore. Not that I ignore my daughter, I knew she was in there, I just had no clue whatsoever that the camera was capturing her.


I want new accessories. These are all garage sale finds that are here until something better comes along. Some reason I want to shout Ole' with all those colors.

I am linking to:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Finding Fabulous@ Decor Mamma
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Show off Your Stuff @ Fireflies and Jellybeans
Show and Tell@ Cricket Designs
Frugal Friday@ Shabby Nest
Thrifty Treasures @ Southern Hospitality
2nd Time Around@ A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words
Anything Related @ All Things Related
Trash to Treasure @ Reinvented
Motivate Me Monday@ Keeping it Simple
Just Something I Whipped Up@ The Girl Creative
The Power of a Paint Party @ Domestically Speaking
Metamorphasis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House of Grace
Timeless Tuesday @ Paula Grace Designs
It's So Very Creative @ It's So Very Cheri
Before and After Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick
The Boardwalk Bragfest
DIY @ TipJunkie
Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tattertots and Jello
Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Make Mine Beautiful @ The Inspired Room




Post Title Red Chest Before and After