Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Another chair project…

::YAWN::
Hey......I heard that!



Maybe I have a little chair affliction


But


I found some more fabric


and a wayward chair, that happens to have been begging for a revamp


and little does the foyer know...but it is getting on the revamp train too! Shhh.


Meet Mini Butt


IMG_5796


Actually in our casa we call it the papa B chair.


It was one of the first things I ever dragged home from the salvation army maybe 20 years ago


My Dad carefully and meticulously


removed the layers of black and gray paint so hip so now


on the hand carved legs...and so they will stay.


IMG_5791


It has worn many “clothes” through the years.


IMG_5792



But for it’s new facelift…I found some sturdy cotton/linen


Similar to the big butt chair. It was a dream to work with!


I’ll use the leftover nailheads from the last chair project


IMG_5794



I have some fun suzani{ish} fabric to make a bolster pillow out of.


Ta-da


see you on the other side…


hopefully.


Post Title Another chair project…