
Did you know tomorrow is National Pie Day? Now that's something to get excited about! I love pie -- I'm never tempted to dig into a pan of brownies or anything chocolaty, but if there's a delectable fruity pie on the counter, I can hardly resist.
It would be fitting for me to say that I'm celebrating National Pie Day, by making a pie wouldn't it? Well, that's what I'll be doing tomorrow. I'm going to make a low cal, reduced sugar banana cream pie. Before you think "blech, worthless loc cal pie, I'm not gonna bother with that!"
Even though this banana cream pie is a lite version, you would never be able to tell because it is so rich and bad-for-you-tasting. Go here for the recipe.
Banana Cream pie not your favorite? I make a to-die-for apple pie, but that one is just as bad for you as it tastes -- it's even more delicious with ice cream (as if there are pies that taste better without ice cream. Here's the recipe for that one.
Post Title → National Pie Day: Recipes