Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dayum chair-1…me-0.

Ok…I am sooooo sorry I didn’t put the chair in the chair upholstering

place.

Yep….kinda like military school. Sounds just about perfect

now. The beast.

IMG_4848

Ripped off the cording. No prob. Massive amounts of glue. But no prob.

feeling strong

IMG_4847

Carefully sorta pulled off very resistant material. No kinda sorta prob.

Wrote on overly resistant pieces

letting them know who is boss…

ha!

IMG_4850

Down to the stuffin’

IMG_4855

My crew…pathetic as they are

but skilled and trainedready for battle. oh yeah!

IMG_4849

WTH?!

I’m feeling dizzy...

IMG_4860

C’mon…your kidding…right?

IMG_4859

Oh dear God…Mother of mercy…

The chair is winning...

IMG_4861

To be continued…..

arrrghhhhhhhhhh!


Post Title Dayum chair-1…me-0.