Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Master bathroom before and after

Another before and after for the party. I am showing this one backwards, so you are seeing the after, then the before. We laid tile flooring with a mosaic border. We took down the mirror and used two framed mirrors. We changed the light fixture to two fixtures. We replaced the vanity with a Costco vanity.


















Remember these iron pieces I got at a garage sale for $2.50 each? I used two in this bathroom.


The candlesticks are from a garage sale a couple of weeks ago.
The curtain was found at a garage sale. It is a Waverly print and was premade. I paid $2.00 for it. It fits my window exactly.






Now, for the before photos. This was the wallpaper. Let's play a game. Can you find the smiling bug? How about a monkey wearing a headdress?
The owner before us had a lace swag and put up the 3/4 high shutters.
Green carpet. I do not know why? Icky green carpet in a bath is against the law.


It just looks so busy to me, and cluttered.



















. Join in at Sanctuary Arts.
Thrifty Decor Chick


Post Title → Master bathroom before and after