Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Small Stylish Houses from Cote de Texas


Small house photo from Cote de Texas blog

I'm running out to dinner to celebrate my son's 20th birthday, but I just had to share a post from one of my favorite blogs by Joni at Cote de Texas. Joni is just wonderful and she knows design! Now, I am not personally acquainted with Joni, but I have been following her blog Cote de Texas for awhile, after it was recommended to me by a dear friend.

Unlike yours truly, Joni blogs several times a week and her posts are always worth reading. She is truly a design and decorating expert. This week her post is about small stylish houses and it is a must read for anyone living in a smaller house or anyone who loves beautiful design. To see Joni's fabulous post just click on Cote de Texas.

Enjoy!

Genevieve

P.S. I'm trying to get Charlie back.

Post Title Small Stylish Houses from Cote de Texas