I converted $50 RR to gift cards before beginning.
1st transaction
2 cascade
old spice body wash
7 crest pro health- Walgreen coupon for $3/2
Used $3.00 RR from Oreo deal
Paid $13.21 with gift card- received $20 RR+ $2 old spice body wash RR
2nd transaction
2 oreos 2/$5
paid $5.40 with gift card/ received $3 RR
3rd transacton
2 oreos 2/$5
folgers coffee $2.49-$.50 coupon
used $6 RR from venus deal
paid $1.59 with gift card/received $3 RR
4th transaction
3-charmin cloths $3,98
4-Mr Clean disinfecting wipes ON CLEARANCE for $1.79 each
old spice body wash $3.34- $2 RR
2 cascade dishwasher detergent 2/$5
used $3 RR from oreo deal (3rd trans.)
paid $16.04 with gift card /received $20 RR+ $2 old spice body wash RR
5th transaction
2 cascade 2/$5
3-Mr clean wipes $1.79 each
3-charmin wipes
old spice body wash $3.34- $2 RR catalina
used $3 oreo RR transaction 2
paid $16.25 with gift card /received $20 RR+ $2 old spice body wash RR
I spent $42.49 of my gift card money. Earned $60 RR which is a profit of $17.51.
Publix has the Live Active Post cereal on sale BOGO for 2/$3.79. I had two $3 coupons and two $1 coupons so I made $.42- tax on these four boxes of cereal!
Post Title → More Walgreens and Publix deals